Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Fairies RED

Hello everyone.. Happy Fourth of July everyone here in the States.. I have a few cards that I want to share with you all today.. As I am off I don't have much else plan but to get some crafting done!! 
 I played a long with SBS face book challenge. If you don't know about this great challenge and fabulous freebies that you get to play along please head over to the SBS Facebook page
I really went very simple.. As our challenge this month was to create a "background" for our image. I used my 'cloud cut out' and my Prisma  Pencils and OMS.. to color . She is a 'digi' so I printed her out large and colored her.. for her wings I added 'glitter' to make it really pop. DP is from MME... 

Happy Crafting,


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors and just the add of the butterflies...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones